- Verstärkte Innenseiten unten am Hosenbein
- Verstärkter Stiefelschnürhaken
- Flacher Bund passt unter Klettergurt
- Zwickel im Schritt
- Durchführung für Ristschnürung
- DWR-beschichtete Reißverschlüsse
- Manschetten mit Kordelzug
- Eingriff mit Knopf und Reißverschluss
- Vorgeformte Knie
- Reißverschlüsse am Knöchel
- Verstelllaschen an der Hüfte
- Für optionale Hosenträger geeignet
Fit: Trim Paßform
Fabric 50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% spandex, stretch woven double weave
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 20.5oz / 581g (L)
- If I could only have one pair of pants... (Review by NoCo guy)
These pants are the best pair of pants I own for hiking and climbing in Colorado. I am comfortable with no thermals under them from about 60F down to around zero if I keep moving. With thick thermals, the best thing about them is the fact that they are so easy to move in. At no point do I ever feel like they are making my movement difficult. Even with climbing moves, high steps onto rocks or if I am running. I have never had a pair of pants that are as warm, and yet as easy to move in. They are easier to move in than some of the summer hiking pants I have.
I don't put anything in the side pockets because opening them up really helps cool me down if I start to get hot and there is any kind of breeze or wind.
If I can only take one pair of pants with me outside of summer, this is the pair I take.
(Am 14.02.14 gepostet)
- Great lightweight softshell pants (Review by ekb)
I bought these for my husband and he is very happy with them. He is 5'10", 165lbs, 32" waist, and thin athletic build. The Medium fits him perfectly. He wore them for skate skiing and alpine skiing in the same day, when it was 40 and sunny. I was concerned these would be too lightweight but they are perfect for nordic skiing and spring (backcountry) skiing, and could also be used with warm layer underneath for colder days. There is no inner snow gator, however there is a cinch cord on the bottom.
(Am 26.01.14 gepostet)
- Great all around pant! (Review by Moboy56)
i wore these while climbing in Ecuador and Colorado. i put two pair of insulating long underwear under these and at no time were my legs ever cold. nice trim fit and moves when you move, never binding. i have the Alibi pant for ice climbing but these would work just fine, highly recomended.
(Am 29.11.13 gepostet)