- Oberschenkelbelüftung mit Reißverschluss
- Abzipbarer Latz mit Reißverschlusstasche
- Wasserabweisende Reißverschlüsse
- Farblich abgestimmte Nähte
- Sichere LVS-Tasche mit Schlüsselclip
- Verstärkte Innenseiten unten am Hosenbein
- Stretchgamasche innen
- Integrierter RECCO®-Reflektor
- Eingriff mit Reißverschluss und zwei Druckknöpfen
- Kompatibel mit LockDown™-ausgestatteten Jacken
- Hosenbund mit weichem Trikot-Innenfutter
- Vorgeformte Knie
- Oberschenkeltasche mit Reißverschluss
- Vollständig getapte Nähte
Fit: Relaxed Paßform
Fabric: 100% nylon, 3-layer GORE-TEX® fleece-backed soft shell front/back to knees, tricot knit backer on front/back below knees // 91% Cordura, 9% spandex bib
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 33.3oz / 943g (L)
- Outstanding (Review by Eddie)
Just spent my first day in them and am impressed with the fit and function. Gore Softshell works flawlessly for keeping you dry on the wet snow and wet chairlifts that NW skiers experience, at the same time allowing vapor to pass through. Stoked to spend more days in them. (For reference I'm 5'8" / 33" waist / 180 lbs)
(Am 24.02.14 gepostet)
- Funny size... (Review by Just Reid)
I have no complaints of the fabric and features of these pants. Burly and super functional. I loved the bib and venting. Nice pockets in all the right places. Nice wide cut in the legs fit my massive ACL braces. Which is how I judge all ski pants on now.
But the sizing... I'm tall, skinny and in general have a hard time with pants but OR pants particular.
At 6'2" 180, with a 32 inseam and 32 waist.
The larges were way too long and very loose in the waist. Medium fit perfect in length but tight hips, crotch and seat. Very limiting my snowboarding.
(Am 03.12.13 gepostet)
- Rob A (Review by OR Needs To Do More "R" On These Bibs)
OK, these are clearly made from some of the best material of any available bib. These pants have a thin but fuzzy liner and would be really great...BUT...they are cut for a KEN DOLL! If you are all legs and have a little to no butt, you might find they fit well. They are wicked tight in the crotch and really long in the leg. Wouldn't want to have to crawl out from a tree well in these.
I am 6'1" and 205, basically athletic with a little gut (need more days on the mountain). I tried both the L and XL. The L were uncomfortably tight in crotch and upper thigh, but perfect length-wise. The XL were better in the crotch (but still a tad too tight) but the legs were sufficient for someone who is 6'4" or taller.
Too bad for OR because with a little more tailoring for the typical male build and they could hands down be the best bibs on the market.
(Am 07.11.13 gepostet)