- Kordelzug am Knöchel
- Vorgeformtes Knie
- Oberschenkeltasche mit Reißverschluss
- Schlitztaschen auf der Vorderseite
- Hosenbund mit weichem Trikot-Innenfutter
- Flacher Bund passt unter Klettergurt
- Eingriff mit Reißverschluss und zwei Druckknöpfen
- Reißverschlusstasche hinten
Fit: Standard Paßform
Fabric : 86% nylon, 14% spandex, stretch woven
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 10.3oz / 293g (8)
- Great pants! (Review by SL)
These pants are awesome. I've added another color and a convertible pair to my collection. The material is stretchy enough for climbing and active activities. They are water resistant - keeping you dry from the morning dew - but probably wouldn't stand up to a torrential downpour.
They are quick drying - and breathable enough to wear in warm weather when you still want some protection for your legs. I highly recommend these pants!
(Am 23.06.14 gepostet)
- Women's Ferrosi Pant (Review by Outdoor Animal)
Wonderful pants! In fact, I have spent the past year endlessly trying similar style pants by many different brands and always something wasn't right. These pants are absolute perfection. I am 5'4" 125 pounds and very athletic build. They are loose-ish fitting but look flattering and move very easily. I bought a size 4 and I still have room to throw an extra layer on underneath. I will probably buy every color. Great job OR!
(Am 12.12.13 gepostet)
- Women's Ferrosi Pants (Review by Alice)
My new favorite climbing pants! They are light weight and stretchy enough to not restrict movement while climbing and are comfortable under a harness all day. They also have a feminine enough cut, that they can be worn around town or when traveling. I will definitely be ordering several more pairs!
(Am 02.12.13 gepostet)
- I wear them climbing... always. (Review by Liz)
My favorite pants for climbing.. no matter the weather. Just bought a third pair! LOVE THEM!!
(Am 10.11.13 gepostet)