- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Breathable, Windproof, Wicking, Quick Drying, Soft and Tactile Leather Palm
- Design Features: Soft Nose-Wipe on Thumb, Removable Leash, Pull-On Loop, Glove Clip, Stretch Fourchettes
- Functional Details: DuoCinch Gauntlet™, Ladder-Lock Wrist Cinch, FlexAction™ Wrist Articulation Matches Natural Hand Position
Fabric: Ventia™ insert - 100% nylon outer – Water-resistant goat leather palm - EnduraLoft™ Insulation 100% polyester: 333 g/m2 on back of hand, 200 g/m2 at palm, 133 g/m2 at gauntlet
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 7.9oz / 224g (L)
- Cold hands (Review by stubby)
I bought a pair of these gloves at Jax in Lafayette, CO, last weekend during a pretty bitter cold snap here in Colorado. My wife and I went home to take the dog for a walk, and our outdoor thermometer read about 20 degrees at about 1:00 p.m. By the time we had returned from our 20 minute walk, my hands were ice cold. Not sure if I did something wrong, but for $68.00, I expected warm hands. I returned the gloves to the store.
(Posted on 12/6/15)
- Comfortable, all-around good gloves (Review by aksmitty)
These gloves are very comfortable. All the features are well thought out, including the pull loops and cinch cords. Insulation is adequate for single digits. I've found that if very active, my hands tend to sweat in these gloves. The fit is slightly large, a trait I've found with other OR gloves I own; I can almost fit a thin liner glove in these. The Revolution has become my everyday "gotta have a gauntlet" glove.
(Posted on 2/9/14)
- about as versitile as they get (Review by great gloves)
I really enjoy these gloves. They kept me dry for hours in wet snow and warm in temps in the teens for several hours. I am not sure how warm I will be when it is subzero, but think that once moving I would probably be fine. I have really enjoyed them and they are now what I go for every day. They are one of the great values for gloves
(Posted on 10/30/13)