- 1"-Wide Hook/Loop Front Closure
- Top and Bottom Shear Tabs Secure Front Closure
- Elastic Top and Bottom Edges
- Reinforced Boot Lace Hook
- Hypalon® Instep Strap
Fabric Packcloth: 100% nylon, 420D
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 4.8oz / 136g (L/XL)
- Go back to grommets and string (Review by Jim )
The instep strap sucks. I still wear my old, now frayed, Rocky Mountain low gaiters with string and grommets when I shovel snow, go ice fishing or deliver heating oil. I hope I can find another pair of gaiters just like them somewhere.
(Posted on 12/1/14)
- A good quality gaiter (Review by Mark Hikes)
Got these after my Wrapids failed to stay on. They use a much stronger hook & loop material on these and I don't foresee them falling off as I walk. I prefer the snug fit of the Wrapid to these more loose fitting ones but they did the job. They go on easy, the H&L is strong, the bottom strap seems tough and never came unbuckled. Ideal gaiter for me would be the Wrapid with this H&L material. Until then this will do just fine.
(Posted on 8/12/14)