- Waterproof Roll-Top Closure
- Reinforced Bottom and Back Pocket
- Radio Frequency Welded Seams
- Durable Buckle Closure
- Dual Adjustable Ice Axe Loops
- Compression Straps
- Bungee Cord
- Breathable Mesh Shoulder Straps
Fabric 100% nylon, 70D, TPU // 100% nylon, 420D, TPU
DIMENSIONS / ROLLED
- 26" x 11" 6ﾽ" / 66 cm x 28 cm x 17 cm
- 1891 cu. in. / 31 L
AVG. WEIGHT /
- 17.1 oz. / 485 g
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 17.1oz / 485g (One Size)
- great for what i use it for (Review by tyson)
i use this bag to carry my wetsuits when going surfing. it easily fits my 5.4.3, boots, gloves, towel and flipflops. i use the outside mesh pocket for wax and snacks. after surfing i just stuff all my wet stuff in the bag, seal it up and it keeps my car dry. no leaks.
this bag is great for what i use it for.
i would love to see one built that is twice as wide, 50L-60L. with a wet side and dry side. so that way i could carry wetsuits and all my stuff for a few days at the ocean. keep my clothes dry and i can carry wet stuff out til i get to were i can dry it. that way i could carry one backpack, which is my preferred way to carry things.
(Posted on 4/8/14)