- Lanières ajustables sur le haut et le bas assurant la fermeture frontale
- Crochet de lacet de chaussure renforcé
- Lanière Hypalon® sur le cou-de-pied
- Bords supérieur et inférieur élastiques
- Fermeture avant par velcro largeur 1 pouce (2,5 cm)
Fabric Packcloth: 100% nylon, 420D
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 4.8oz / 136g (L/XL)
Avis du client
- Go back to grommets and string (Review by Jim )
The instep strap sucks. I still wear my old, now frayed, Rocky Mountain low gaiters with string and grommets when I shovel snow, go ice fishing or deliver heating oil. I hope I can find another pair of gaiters just like them somewhere.
(Posté le 01/12/14)
- A good quality gaiter (Review by Mark Hikes)
Got these after my Wrapids failed to stay on. They use a much stronger hook & loop material on these and I don't foresee them falling off as I walk. I prefer the snug fit of the Wrapid to these more loose fitting ones but they did the job. They go on easy, the H&L is strong, the bottom strap seems tough and never came unbuckled. Ideal gaiter for me would be the Wrapid with this H&L material. Until then this will do just fine.
(Posté le 12/08/14)