- Performances techniques matériau: étanche, respirant, résistant à l'abrasion, construction laminée
- Éléments techniques design: lanière Hypalon® sur le cou-de-pied, résistant à l'abrasion, partie basse de la jambe, en Cordura. Crochets pour lacer renforcés
- Caractéristiques fonctionnelles: fermeture par rabat velcro sur l'avant, fermeture par boucle tension sur le haut
Matériau: Panneau jambe tissage Pertex® Shield 3L, 100% nylon, 70D ripstop, panneau pied tissé Cordura®, 100% nylon, 500D
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 6.7oz / 190g (M)
Avis du client
- Excellent, tough gaiters (Review by kvan)
I'm 5'6" and wear size 8 hiking boot. These gaiters work great with my XC ski and hiking boots; they stay in place at the top and bottom; easy on/off.
(Posté le 21/02/16)
- Good for bulky hiking boots (Review by citymouse)
Though I have large feet (size 10), I had no luck with making these gaiters fit my boots, and tried both large and medium sizes. The large would have fit my legs (the medium would have slid down below my calf), but needs a bulkier hiking boot than I own to actually stay on and stick to my boot. Also, my boots don't have a loop at the bottom low enough to accommodate the hook needed to secure it in. So, in short, while the design seemed really cool, the fit was very peculiar. If you have particularly bulky hiking boots, these may work great for you.
(Posté le 29/11/13)