- Coutures entièrement soudées
- Capuche entièrement ajustable
- YKK® AquaGuard® et fermeture éclair à double curseur sur le devant
- Rabat intérieur anti-tempête
- Fermetures éclair à double curseur TorsoFlo™ le long des bras
- Deux poches chauffe-mains zippées
- Poche sur le bras
- Manchons poignets élastiques
- Fermeture poignet par rabat velcro
- Cordon de serrage sur le bas
- Poche gauche pouvant faire office de sac fourre-tout
Fit: Standard Coupe
Fabric: GORE-TEX®, 2.5L, 100% polyester, 50D with Paclite® Technology
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 13.7oz / 388g (M)
Avis du client
- Suggested gear alterations (Review by AJB)
I have not used the jacket yet but I have already noted a few things I wish we're different. 1.) the elastic in the wrist is a bit much making the Velcro closure unnecessary. I,d do away with the elastic and stick with the Velcro so the cuff can be sized to any preference. 2.) I prefer the two-way zippers on the pockets. Two-way zippers make it easier to get into and out of the pockets when wearing a backpack. 3) I like the concept of the Velcro loop to fold up the hood but I think my hair will probably get stuck in the Velcro and this May get annoying. 4.) what's with the lack of an internal pocket!?
I do like the fit of the jacket with the small being quite roomy which will allow for under layers to fit nicely. The quality seems good and I am sure it will be a good jacket.
(Posté le 25/07/14)
- Super Versatile (Review by Sade)
I love my Aspire Jacket- it is the perfect all around jacket. It's lightweight enough that I bring it hiking/backpacking and durable enough that I use it skiing with layers underneath.
(Posté le 06/02/14)