- Poche poitrine verticale zippée
- Taille réglable par cordon de serrage
- Rabat anti-tempête intérieur sur le devant
- Zips imperméables
- Coutures entièrement étanchées
- Anneau d'attache mousqueton
- Manchons élastiques
- Poche intérieure pouvant faire office de sac fourre-tout
- Fermeture éclair avant centrale toute longueur, à curseur simple
- Capuche entièrement ajustable
Fit: Standard Coupe
Fabric : Pertex® Shield+ 2.5L, 100% nylon 30D ripstop
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 5.5oz / 156g (M)
Avis du client
- Perfect in case of a storm (Review by SL)
High quality jacket in a very small lightweight package. It is barely noticeable in my hydration pack when out for longer mtn bike rides. Great for both breaking the wind and water protection. Definitely recommend this jacket to others!
(Posté le 23/06/14)
- Best Lightweight Rain Jacket on the Market (Review by alpinerodeo)
This is the perfect lightweight rain jacket to stash in your climbing, backpacking, or skiing pack, or just clip onto your harness. It’s so lightweight, you don’t even notice you’re carrying it! I love OR’s stuffing system on most jackets, including this one, where you can stuff the jacket into the pocket and use the loop and clip (or your own biner) to clip it to your harness or on the outside of a pack.
I’m 5’3” and about 135lbs and normally wear my OR jackets in a S, but go this one in a M to fit over my down jackets in case I need it for cold-weather protection. This setup works great and avoids me having to carry an extra jacket in the alpine.
(Posté le 16/04/14)