- Fermeture centrale avant quart de longueur
- Panneaux latéraux enveloppants
- Contrôle efficace des odeurs par la technologie Active Polygiene®
- Brides de pouces
- Biais en élasthanne aux pouces et aux poignets
- Coudes préformés
- Construction coutures plates
Fit: Trim Coupe
Fabric Radiant LT Fleece™, 95% polyester, 5% spandex
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 12.2oz / 346g (L)
Avis du client
- A go to layer (Review by B in VA)
This is the first layer I grab for any outdoor activity. It is great for backpacking since it is extremely breathable for those tough uphills and just warm enough for the cooler days with a shell over it. It is also my go to ski school shirt since on the typical ski day in PA is temps in the 30/40's, I can throw my vest on over this and maybe my shell jacket and no need for anything else.
(Posté le 15/01/14)
- Must Have (Review by MD)
The radiant LT is a must have piece of gear. Ordered my first and after wearing it the first day... Ordered 2 more!
Perfect mid layer. We'll constructed with quality materials. Fit is true to size. The product description is legit.
I would request the addition of an OD green or tan for military application.
(Posté le 14/12/13)