- Capuche entièrement ajustable
- Rabat intérieur anti-tempête central avant
- Deux poches chauffe-mains zippées
- Poche intérieure zippée
- Biais extensibles au niveau des poignets
- Cordon de serrage aux hanches
- Sac de compression pour le rangement fourni
Fit: Standard Coupe
Fabric: 100% polyester 20D ripstop shell and lining // 650 fill power goose down insulation
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 13.0oz / 368g (M)
Avis du client
- Just what I wanted (Review by LC)
Super light, perfect for layering, backpacking, belaying, and everything else. AWESOME warranty. When I had an issue with mine, the return and replacement was super easy. Easy to wear over or under other things, and great on it's own.
(Posté le 17/03/15)
- Live in this jacket (Review by Nikki Fuerte)
I got this jacket in the Apple Green and I just love it. It keeps me very warm on dawn patrol dog walks (thank you hand warmer pockets!), backcountry ski jaunts, en route to work. I get a lot of compliments from all sorts of people too, from steazy skiers to old school loggers. It's really bright and cheery, which is great on grey gloomy days. It's a well-thought out, lightweight, warm jacket that transitions well from work to play.
(Posté le 02/12/14)
- Love this Jacket (Review by AK Skier)
I have been super impressed with this jacket. I bought it last year, one of my first OR winter wear purchases, and I love it. Down has stayed puffy, the color is great, it's warm but packable, nice details. Hood is really nice and the balance b/t performance and style is really perfect. Can't recommend highly enough. I am 5'9, 130, and the M is a great fit.
(Posté le 18/01/14)