- Cordons de serrage ajustables aux chevilles
- Genoux préformés
- Poche cuisse zippée
- Poches avant fendues
- Ceinture doublée en tricot brossé
- Ceinture fine tenant aisément sous un harnais
- Braguette zippée et double pression
- Passants de ceinture
- Poche arrière zippée
- Résistant au vent
Fit: Standard Coupe
Fabric : 86% nylon, 14% spandex, stretch woven
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 10.3oz / 293g (8)
Avis du client
- Women's Ferrosi Pant (Review by Outdoor Animal)
Wonderful pants! In fact, I have spent the past year endlessly trying similar style pants by many different brands and always something wasn't right. These pants are absolute perfection. I am 5'4" 125 pounds and very athletic build. They are loose-ish fitting but look flattering and move very easily. I bought a size 4 and I still have room to throw an extra layer on underneath. I will probably buy every color. Great job OR!
(Posté le 12/12/13)
- Women's Ferrosi Pants (Review by Alice)
My new favorite climbing pants! They are light weight and stretchy enough to not restrict movement while climbing and are comfortable under a harness all day. They also have a feminine enough cut, that they can be worn around town or when traveling. I will definitely be ordering several more pairs!
(Posté le 02/12/13)
- I wear them climbing... always. (Review by Liz)
My favorite pants for climbing.. no matter the weather. Just bought a third pair! LOVE THEM!!
(Posté le 10/11/13)