#ORInsightLab Review: Women’s Trailbreaker Pants
- Ann Driggers reviews the Women's Trailbreaker Pants for backcountry use.
#ORInsightLab Review: Lodestar Gloves
- Ann Driggers reviews the Lodestar Gloves for backcountry use.
Backpacker Magazine reviews the Helium Hybrid Jacket
- Backpacker dives into the cutting-edge design of the Helium Hybrid Jacket
Climbing Magazine reviews the Handbrake Gloves
- The editors of Climbing call the Handbrake Climbing Gloves "lifetime durable."
Backpacker Magazine reviews the Helium Bivy
- Say Backpacker's editors, "This shelter disappears in your pack...but tent-like upgrades make it way more livable than most."
Backpacker Magazine reviews the Clairvoyant Jacket
- Backpacker Magazine says the women's Clairvoyant, "...is so comfortable, one Alaska tester actually slept in it-by choice."
Outside Bozeman Magazine reviews the Salida Hoody
- Say the editors, "You'll never have to worry about sudden snow flurries while wearing the Salida Hoody from OR."
Outside Bozeman Magazine reviews the Centrifuge Jacket
- Outside Bozeman calls the Centrifuge Jacket, "a great all-weather outer layer."
Outside Bozeman Magazine reviews the Alpine Alibi II Ice Climbing Gloves
- Outside Bozeman call the Alpine Alibi II Ice Climbing Gloves, "ready for serious winter action."
Outside Magazine reviews the Valhalla Jacket
- Outside calls the Valhalla Backcountry Skiing Jacket "comfortable, stretchy, breathable" and "fully decked out."
Outside Magazine reviews the Torque Tee
- Outside Magazine calls the "quick-wicking" Torque Tee "Best For: High Output"
Elevation Outdoors Magazine reviews the Outdoor Research Trailbreaker Pants
- Saying, "It has everything you want in a backcountry pant," and "All gear should be this well thought out," we get EO's kudos.
Elevation Outdoors Magazine reviews the Outdoor Research StormSensor Gloves
- Calls them, "...the most comfortable touch screen savvy gloved experience available."
The Outdoor Research Halogen Hoody wins Outside Magazine Gear of the Year
- The Halogen Hoody wins Outdoor Research our second Outside Magazine "Gear of the Year" award in as many years.
Climbing Magazine on our Deadpoint climbing pants: “Body armor” made specifically for climbers
- "The Deadpoint Pants are made of burly cotton canvas reinforced in the knees, thighs and other key areas..."
Outside Magazine recommends the Outdoor Research Sun Sleeves in their Summer ‘13 Buyer’s Guide
- Outside Magazine suggests the Sun Sleeves, "for a touch of warmth on alpine starts or to ward off high-altitude, mid-day sun."
Climbing Magazine calls the Floodlight “your best friend in cold, wet weather.”
- "Whatever crap conditions we could find...were no match for the Floodlight."
Outside Magazine reviews the Voodoo Pants in the 2013 Summer Buyer’s Guide
- The editors of Outside Magazine are won over by our durable Voodoo climbing pants
Outside Magazine reviews The Enchainment Jacket in the 2013 Summer Buyer’s Guide
- Outside Magazine calls the Enchainment Jacket soft shell good for, "fall hikes to an early-season ski tour."
Men’s Journal reviews the waterproof, breathable Helium II Jacket
- According to Men's Journal, our Helium II Jacket, "...vents sweat, shucks off storms, and weighs a mere 6.4 ounces."
Men’s Journal Magazine calls the Deadpoint Shorts an “excellent all-around adventure pick.”
- Men's Journal recommends the Deadpoint Shorts as "tough enough for rock climbing" and "an excellent all-around adventure pick."
Gripped Magazine “highly” recommends the Enchainment Jacket
- Climbing Magazine "Gripped" calls the Enchainment, "another exceptionally functional garment from Outdoor Research."
Runner’s World picks Helium II for running in the rain
- Runner's World features Outdoor Research's Helium II jacket as one of '9 Jackets for Running in the Rain'
Men’s Journal: Vanguard ‘best jacket for sidecountry skiing’
- Men's Journal calls the Vanguard "the best jacket for sidecountry skiing."
Wired Magazine: Vanguard pants ideal for any skiing situation
- Wired Magazine says Outdoor Research's Vanguard pants are 'ideal in every situation' for sidecountry skiing
The Gear Institute gives Floodlight jacket ‘Best In Show’
- The Gear Institute gave Outdoor Research's Floodlight jacket a 'Best In Show' award at Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2013.
Axiom jacket makes Men’s Journal’s ‘Gear of the Year’
- Men's Journal gives the Outdoor Research Axiom jacket its 'Gear of the Year' award.
Helium ‘Ultralight Gear for Hikers’ in Popular Mechanics
- Popular Mechanics' 'Ultralight Gear for High-Speed Hikers' features Outdoor Research's Helium jacket
Powder Magazine says the Feedback flannel just is cool
- Powder Magazine says the Feedback flannel doesn't have to try to be cool — it just is
Outside features Outdoor Research pieces in Winter Buyer’s Guide
- Outside features three Outdoor Research pieces in Winter Buyer's Guide
Nat Geo Adventure names Axiom jacket ‘Gear of the Year’
- National Geographic Adventure names the Outdoor Research Axiom jacket 'Gear of the Year'
Outside Magazine awards Axiom Jacket ‘Gear of the Year’
- Outside Magazine names Outdoor Research Axiom Jacket 'Gear of the Year'
Runner’s World picks Versaliner gloves for cold-weather running
- Runner's World says Outdoor Research's Versaliner gloves are great for cold-weather running