- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Wind-Resistant, Breathable, Wicking, Durable Synthetic Leather Palm
- Design Features: Touch-Screen Compatible, Soft Nose-Wipe on Thumb, Glove Clip, Reflective Logo and Trim
- Functional Details: Synthetic Suede Overlays on Palm for Durability, Sculpted Neoprene Cuff, Tapered Wrist, Pre-Curved Construction
Fabric: 100% nylon 40D twill face fabric with 100% polyester backer - 100% polyester fleece lining - water resistant synthetic suede with membrane on palm - Touch-Screen synthetic leather index and thumb - EnduraLoft® Insulation 10
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 4.6oz / 129g (L)
- fit the bill (Review by Ben)
Hard to find a glove that allows dexterity/limits bulk but is still warm. Afterburner is a pretty good compromise. Got them for cold weather biking/running/ski touring. Good protection from the elements and a simple, good looking design. Went with the medium according to the size chart and ended up returning for the smalls which are a much better fit. Cuff could still be a bit more form fitting, but are snug enough to fit under a jacket sleeve. Great option for aerobic activities when the temps drop!
(Posted on 1/29/17)
- nope (Review by Ellen G.)
Honestly, I was disappointed in these. I was biking in over 20 degree weather and my fingers were icicles. I went back to my old ski gloves.
(Posted on 1/3/17)
- Just the ticket (Review by David)
These comfortable, well fitting gloves are just the ticket. They can operate a touch screen and keep your fingers warm and dry. The cuff is fantastic to use as it is just easy on and off. No over design with these cuffs. When the day is done, these gloves dry faster than most others. For a mid range winter glove, this is my favorite choice.
(Posted on 3/21/16)