- Fabric Performance: Thermo-Formed Neoprene, Ultra-Tactile, Lightweight, Pittards® Oiltac Leather Palm
- Design Features: Carabiner Loop, Pull-On Loop, Gel Padding on Outside Edge of Hand, Stretch Fourchettes
- Functional Details: Hook and Loop Wrist Closure, Undercuff Construction, Tapered Wrist, Pre-Curved Construction
Fabric: 92% polyester, 8% spandex four-way stretch-woven soft shell outer- Pittards® Oiltac goat leather palm and fingers
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 5.4oz / 152g (L)
- Great glove bad velcro (Review by davoa)
I really liked the older model of this glove, so I found it unfortunate when it was discontinued. The main difference was that older version had a more durable leather palm and as such was a bit warmer for climbing and grabbing on to ice tools. That being said, the Alibi II is still a great dexterous glove that fits me quite well. My biggest form of feedback is that the velcro is not very good. The "fuzzy" side just isn't very adhesive. I have gone as far as sewing my own velcro onto the glove which works great, but is pretty hard to do well. If this issue were to be fixed I would give it 5 stars in a heartbeat.
(Posted on 11/28/16)
- Great glove too small fits tight (Review by John)
I need this glove in a 2xL size for winter photography. It has great tactile feel but it is too hard to put on and take off . Not and easy grip.
Please make this glove one size bigger.
(Posted on 10/18/15)
- Disappointed in newest generation (Review by gitrdun)
The Alibi II's Oiltac Leather palms only lasted 5 days ice/mixed/rappelling in the Canadian Rockies. This is particularly disappointing because the previous generation Alibi (and the more insulated 'Alpine Alibi') were practically indestructible, having logged over 12k' of mixed climbing, 8' of rappelling, and 3 weeks slogging / melting snow on Denali (between the two pairs of gloves) before finally retiring them. Moreover, the new Pittards Oiltac leather feels slippery when hanging off my tools despite what the advertising says. Hopefully OR finds a different leather/material for the next generation because I love everything elses about the design of their Alibi series. Why change a good thing, OR?
(Posted on 2/19/15)
- Top notch (Review by Griff)
These gloves are great for harder leads!
(Posted on 12/30/14)