- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Breathable, Windproof, Ultra- Tactile, Wicking, Quick Drying, Pittards® Oiltac Leather Palm, Tricot- Bonded Palm for Anti-Slip Grip
- Design Features: Soft Nose-Wipe on Thumb, Removable Leash, Carabiner Loop, Glove Clip, Gel Padding on Outside Edge of Hand, Internal Gusset
- Functional Details: SuperCinch Gauntlet™, Pre-Curved Construction
Fabric: GORE-TEX® insert with X-TRAFIT® technology, 100% nylon shell, Pittards® Oiltac goat leather palm and fingers, 100% polyester tricot lining on palm, 100% Polyester Moonlight Pile Fleece lining at back of hand, PrimaL
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 10.3oz / 293g (L)
- cold fingers (Review by mike)
Great looking gloves and well made, but they do not keep my fingers warm. Even a slight sweat in there will turn icy cold. Comfortable to wear and cool to look at, but $10 pair of gloves keep my fingers much warmer. Although they are claimed to be breathable, they are not. Inside just does not dry even placed next to heat vent for a few days. I regret buying these gloves. They just do not keep fingers warm!
(Posted on 4/12/16)
- Disappointed (Review by Greg)
I wanted to love these gloves because they have everything in a glove that I wanted for Ice climbing/belaying but they fell short in two critical areas for me, i.e. warmth and finger diameter.
Pros: Gauntlet, gauntlet closure system, sticky palm material, padding on backside of ring and pinky fingers, water proof, precurved fingers, soft shell material, and the list goes on and on.
Cons: From shoveling my driveway in 30*F to ice climbing -20*F windchill ice climbing, my fingers were always cold in these gloves. Also, the internal finger diameter is too large for my fingers. The length is perfect but there's too much air around all of my fingers.
(Posted on 12/27/15)
- Yes and No (Review by Mare)
I bought these gloves for ice climbing, but had to use them this past July in a downpour of cold rain descending Mt. Thor. My hands were warm all the way down; and the gloves eventually got thoroughly soaked to the skin. So yes for the Warmth and the curved fit. However, on the second use after I dried these gloves out, I find the insulation has flattened and they are not warm any more. My fingers are freezing in them. I am even thinking of returning them.
(Posted on 11/10/15)