- Fabric Performance: Breathable
- Bug Protection Design Features: Durable Hypalon Instep Strap
- Reinforced Boot Lace Hooks Functional Details: Hook/Loop Front Closure
- Elastic Top and Bottom Edges
Fabric: 100% nylon, 420D packcloth
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 4.4oz / 125g (L)
- Excellent (Review by Landon)
I work in the woods, and I've been wearing these gaiters through three summers. They are just now wearing out, after dealing with briars, barbed wire, branches, and other abuse. Ticks are a major issue were I work and these go a long way towards protecting me from them. They are easy to put on, stay in place all day, and are so comfortable I usually forget I'm wearing them and keep them on until I get home on accident.
(Posted on 9/9/16)
- Bugout Gaiter (Review by By Sierra hiker)
I bought these gaiters to keep debris out of my boots when hiking. The area where the velcro overlaps at the ankle was so hard and thick that it dug into my leg making them unwearable.
(Posted on 9/9/13)