- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Breathable, Lightweight, Abrasion- Resistant, Laminated Construction
- Design Features: Durable Hypalon Instep Strap, Abrasion-Resistant Packcloth Lower Leg, Reinforced Boot Lace Hooks, Double Stitched Front Closure
- Functional Details: Hook/Loop Front Closure, Buckle Top Closure
Fabric: GORE-TEX® with Paclite® product technology 2L, 100% nylon 70D, 100% nylon packcloth foot panel
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 7.0oz / 190g (L)
- Very good. (Review by Austin )
These gaiters are worth every penny. They stay put and keep out the snow.
(Posted on 12/28/16)
- Cascadia Gaiters (Review by By Lifetime Hiker)
I hike every weekend, regardless of the weather. I've found these to be useful in every season. When snowshoeing, they're great for their snow resistance and wind protection.Obviously, they're great during spring showers, even deluges. I never had gaiters with elastic before and find that it makes a huge difference. I've found that it makes creek crossings, even in my gore-tex boots, a much drier experience. I keep these in my vehicle all year round, so I find myself reaching for gaiters at times when I might not have considered using them. Great product!
(Posted on 4/26/12)
- Cascadia Gaiters (Review by By PatH)
I just wore these on a 21 day Spring trip in the Bob Marshall. I bought these for just such an occasion. They wore great stayed up well and are waterproof. I bought these over the crocs because of the elastic at the bottom and for the paclite material and they were perfect for these conditions. If I stepped in a little deeper water I found the elastic will keep it out a little longer with hiking boots than the crocs do. I have 4 different kinds of OR Gaiters and these were exactly what I wanted and why I wanted them.
(Posted on 6/30/11)