- Fabric Performance: Breathable, Lightweight, Quick-Drying, Wicking, UPF 30
- Design Features: Patch and Flap Chest Pocket, Concealed Snap Chest Pocket, Logo Placket Label, Contrast Grosgrain in Collar
- Functional Details: Straight Hem, Slight Drop Tail, Fish-Eye Button Closures
Fit: Standard Fit
Fabric: 68% cotton, 32% polyester
Center Back Length: 29 1/2” / 75 cm
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 6.2oz / 175g (L)
- Casting quality (Review by Jay)
I'm a fly fishing guide and I'll wear this on the water in the high heat of the summer. It sheds moisture and keeps you cool. I never feel like the fabric is sticking to me when it gets really humid either. Then, at the end of the day, I fit in with all the other check shirt wearing guides around the campfire...except my shirt is much cooler...literally.
(Posted on 12/28/16)
- Great! (Review by Rich)
Love the style and fit. I'm 5'10" / 160# and the M fits perfect. Might be my new favorite shirt.
(Posted on 8/9/16)
- Office to Crag (Review by Snowrider)
I own 4 of these and plan to get more. Awesome fit (I'm 5'9" 145 and the small fits perfectly), great colors and durable fabric. Many products promise versatility, but I can honestly say these go from work to routes in Boulder Canyon with ease.
(Posted on 3/14/16)
- My go to shirt (Review by Rabbit)
This is a go-to shirt you can use for everything! I have all three colors. One poster mentioned fit but for me at a toned 165 & 5'9" it fits perfect.
(Posted on 8/12/15)
- Highly recommended (Review by Howard)
Fit was good and just as the chart said. It has washed up good every time and is very comfortable to wear, riding my bike or just for casual or work. Highly recommend.
(Posted on 6/22/15)
- Careful on sizing (Review by Doc-Rush)
Binds in the shoulders (medium shirt on 5'10"/165lbs) when climbing. Would have been nice to have those articulated back panels that allow shoulder movement. Otherwise, nice shirt.
(Posted on 5/23/15)
- great shirt (Review by brygil)
Not sure what to say other than that this is a great looking casual shirt. I wear it all the time, whether it's climbing, taking my Mom out for Mother's Day dinner or throwing darts... I love it!
(Posted on 7/13/14)