- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Wind-Resistant, Breathable, Quick-Drying, Lightweight, Movement-Mirroring Stretch, UPF 50+
- Design Features: Front Slash Pockets, Zip Thigh Pocket, Zip Back Pockets, Brushed Tricot-lined Waistband, Dual-Snap Zipper Fly
- Functional Details: Articulated Knees, Drawcord Cuff Closures, Belt Loops, Harness-Compatible Waist
Fit: Standard Fit
Fabric: 86% ripstop, 14% spandex 90D stretch woven ripstop
Inseam: 33” / 84 cm
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 10.5oz / 293g (8)
- Best desert backpacking pant (Review by Kate)
I just spend 26 days in Death Valley National Park leading a backpacking course for teenagers. I brought one pair of pants with me and it was the Ferris Pant in gray. What a well thought out and well constructed pant. I lead a lot of backpacking trips and struggle with finding a comfortable, durable, and good fitting pant. No more searching! This is it.
Features I appreciated:
-The microfiber lining at the waistband for seamless comfort under a backpack hip belt.
-The side leg pocket that was big enough for my phone.
-The length of the inseam was spot on for someone who is 5'8"
-The lightweight nature of the fabric was very breathable even in 100 deg heat.
The only signs of wear on the pant was a back pocket seam that wore out and slight pilling. Other than that, the pants stood up to the constant onslaught of spiky plants, spilled food and dust.
Please make this pant in more colors! I would love to see a chocolate brown or olive green.
(Posted on 3/31/16)
- Finally a great LONG tech pant! (Review by Kate)
These are great, lightweight technical pants. The long size is great for a 34" inseam. I wish they were available in more colors. The fabric is lightweight and great for desert adventures but does get beaten up quicker than I'd like. I own both colors and bought the Ferosi knicker because I like their functionality. Fit is true to size.
(Posted on 3/24/16)