- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Breathable, Lightweight, Wicking, Quick-Drying, TransAction™ Headband, UPF 50+
- Design Features: Dark Fabric Under Brim, Floating Foam-Stiffened Brim, Varied Brim Width, Embroidered OR Logo
- Functional Details: One-Handed Drawcord Adjustment, Breakaway Removable Chin Cord, Packable
Fabric: 100% Supplex® nylon, plain weave
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 2.4oz / 67g (M)
- Kids' Rambler Sombrero (Review by By outdoormama)
I ordered this hat in Glacier Blue, Size Large, for myself as the Women's Oasis Sombrero, size small, was still too big & pushed down on my ears. I compared the brim widths to this child sombrero and they were nearly identical. This hat is nearly identical to Oasis and you can't tell that it is a child's size large.
(Posted on 4/20/13)
- Kids' Rambler Sombrero (Review by By Bekah)
We bought a medium (3-6 years) for my (then) 2 year old and because of the adjustable elastic around the head she will wear it for many, many years AND my 10 month old can also wear it. We live in Denver, the sun in intense here so we bring it everywhere. The rim is firm and never blocks her line of sight. We've had a few hats with floppy rims and she was constantly tilting her head back to see where she was going. When we go home to Michigan she wears it on the beach and it shades her face, shoulders and back. I am online right now buying one for my 10 month old. Love this hat!
(Posted on 5/23/11)
- Kids' Rambler Sombrero (Review by By Mom of 2)
I receive so many positive comments when my 3 yr old is wearing his hat - everyone loves it. Not too hot, but keeps the sun off of his head, face and neck/shoulders. He loves wearing it!
(Posted on 1/15/11)