- Fabric Performance: Durable, Breathable, Ultra-Tactile, Wicking, Quick Drying, Leather Palm, Split Suede Overlays on Palm
- Design Features: Gel Padding on Palm, Kevlar® Stitching, Carabiner Hole, Vented Palm and Fingers
- Functional Details: Close Fitting for Optimal Dexterity, Neoprene Cuff, Hook/Loop Wrist Closure, Tapered Wrist, Pre-Curved
Fabric: 95% polyester, 5% spandex, stretch woven main shell - goat leather palm and overlays - polyester-coated neoprene cuff
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 3.5oz / 100g (L)
- Excellent durability (Review by Phil)
Used these gloves while working a job where Mechanics gloves lasted only a week. These lasted over a year. Comfortable, true to size. Fingertips were where they finally failed.
(Posted on 12/30/15)
- Great gloves but needs better finger tips (Review by Trevor)
Great gloves! Amazing fit and palm but I burned through the finger tips in less than a month with daily heavy rope work.
(Posted on 11/7/14)
- Men's AirBrake Gloves (Review by By Mr. Cool)
I have been using the Airbrake gloves for about a month now for daily trips to the crag. These gloves rock. The gel palm pockets provide the comfort I need for handling ropes of all sized (tested for 9.4 to 10.1mm ropes) and the kevlar stiching is pretty hardcore and makes the glove feel like it will last. After about a month of consistent use (4/days/week) they are holding up well and are my go to for belaying my partner at the crag. The airbrakes pretty much came broken in and the leather has not hardened due to dirt and sweat. I should also mention my hands have stayed prety warm in coldish conditions and cool in warm weather. If you are looking for a belay glove for all applications get the airbrake.
(Posted on 10/6/13)