- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Breathable, Windproof, Wicking, AlpenGrip® Palm
- Design Features: Removable Liner, Heat Pack Pocket, Removable Leash, Pull-On Loop, Glove Clip, Carabiner Loop, Silicone Grip Liner Palm
- Functional Details: Elasticized Wrist, SuperCinch Gauntlet™, Pre- Curved Construction
Fabric: GORE-TEX® insert - 100% nylon oxford shell outer mixed with dobby nylon shell - AlpenGrip® Palm – Moonlight Pile Fleece 100% polyester back of hand lining, 100% polyester tricot lining at palm - Radiant Fleece™
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 7.8oz / 220g (L)
- Very Warm Glove (Review by Curtis)
Needed a new pair of gloves and took a chance on these. They are super warm, you almost do not even need the insert (was skiing in 15 degree day), hand stayed very warm. The XL is needed when wearing the insert. Without the insert, could go with a large but I do not like tight gloves. Highly recommend glove.
(Posted on 12/28/16)
- best glove around (Review by JD)
For cold weather mixed climbing or backcountry skiing, this has become my go-to glove. It breathes well enough to stay dry, and if it gets wet is quick and easy to dry. For a glove this warm, it has great dexterity and flexibility for gripping tools.
(Posted on 8/14/15)
- Love these (Review by Kent)
Fits like a glove, haha! Seriously, if you are on the move, even if it is -25c, this glove will keep you warm and dry. If you start to overheat, remove the waterproof/windproff shell and keep ascending with the liner. There is even a heatpack pocket on the back of the liners. Time will tell about durability, but seems solid for now. I don't think this glove will keep you warm if you are standing still and there is no sun, but for mountain ascent or descent, perfect glove with a lot of dexterity.
(Posted on 2/14/15)
- I love these things! (Review by Rob)
I've had a pair of these for close to 10 years now. They are unbeatable as far as gloves go. Warm, waterproof and the inner acts as its own glove when you need your fine motor skills. The wrist strap keeps the rest right with you so you won't drop it. If you're looking at them, get them, you won't be let down.
(Posted on 12/13/14)