- Fabric Performance: Windproof, Breathable, Lightweight, Wicking, Quick Drying
- Design Features: Touch-Screen Compatible, Anti-Slip Silicone Palm Print, Glove Clip
- Functional Details: Elasticized Wrist, Tapered Wrist
Fabric: Radiant Fleece™ 95% polyester, 5% spandex shell - GORE® WINDSTOPPER®, 100% polyester lining - Touch-Screen synthetic suede thumb and index fingertip
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 2.2oz / 63g (L)
- Walking the Line of Dexterity and Warmth (Review by Kit Badger)
These gloves do a good job of bridging the gap between maintaining some dexterity for tasks, and keeping your hands warm, especially in the wind.
They would be a solid 5 stars, for their intended purpose, except for the little clip to keep them together. It is fairly worthless in my experience due to it's lack of durability.
Check out my video review of these here: https://kitbadger.com/or-backstop-gloves/
(Posted on 11/29/16)
- Quality liners (Review by Robert)
Simply put- quality liners that do they job they're advertised to do.
Very lightweight liners that fit well, giving me the dexterity I love in thin gloves. The silicone grip on the palms and fingertips allow me to use these gloves effectively with objects that would otherwise be impossible to manipulate with gloves.
These are my go-to gloves in temps above 20 F.
(Posted on 12/2/15)