- Fabric Performance: Windproof, Breathable, Lightweight, Wicking, Quick Drying
- Design Features: Touch-Screen Compatible, Anti-Slip Silicone Palm Print, Glove Clip
- Functional Details: Elasticized Wrist, Tapered Wrist
Fabric: Radiant Fleece™ 95% polyester, 5% spandex shell - GORE® WINDSTOPPER®, 100% polyester lining - Touch-Screen synthetic suede thumb and index fingertip
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 2.2oz / 63g (L)
- Warm Gloves, good touch sensor (Review by Mike)
I really like the gloves. I got picked the large, which usually work for me but was too small (I'll buy XL next time). So I gave the gloves to my wife. They are now her go to gloves, which makes me a winner even though I still need a pair of gloves.
(Posted on 1/29/17)
- Balancing dexterity and warmth (Review by Doc T)
Great pair of gloves that allow you to maintain dexterity and manipulation of a rifle during field ops but still keep your hands warm. My only gripe is the lack of loops on the wrist cuff to allow you to secure these gloves via carabiner or grimloc to your vest or equipment. If they added some wrist cuff loops this would be a 5 star review.
(Posted on 1/27/17)
- Walking the Line of Dexterity and Warmth (Review by Kit Badger)
These gloves do a good job of bridging the gap between maintaining some dexterity for tasks, and keeping your hands warm, especially in the wind.
They would be a solid 5 stars, for their intended purpose, except for the little clip to keep them together. It is fairly worthless in my experience due to it's lack of durability.
Check out my video review of these here: https://kitbadger.com/or-backstop-gloves/
(Posted on 11/29/16)
- Quality liners (Review by Robert)
Simply put- quality liners that do they job they're advertised to do.
Very lightweight liners that fit well, giving me the dexterity I love in thin gloves. The silicone grip on the palms and fingertips allow me to use these gloves effectively with objects that would otherwise be impossible to manipulate with gloves.
These are my go-to gloves in temps above 20 F.
(Posted on 12/2/15)