- Fabric Performance: Breathable, Lightweight, Wicking, Quick Drying
- Design Features: Pull-On Loop, Reflective Logo and Trim
- Functional Details: Tapered Wrist
Fabric: 48% merino wool, 48% polyester, 4% spandex
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 0.8oz / 22g (L)
- Impressive (Review by Nick)
One wouldn’t think such a light liner would have a big impact, however the OR’s Catalyzer Liners does just that. They are very light and slim fitting, but they have extended my favorite skiing gloves an extra 10 to 15°F colder before having to switch into a bulker pair. They run true to OR’s sizing chart. I run on the high side of a large and they are tight at the cuffs when slipping on.
(Posted on 1/11/15)
- Chill off! (Review by HikerMiker)
OR's Men's Catalyzer Liners are just what anybody needs to that the chill off your fingers and still be able pick stuff up.I got my favorite,Lemongrass green,and they're perfect liners for outer gloves,mittens(depending on weather conditions),of course.Caution,not to be used by their selves,they're only liners!
(Posted on 12/16/14)