- Fabric Performance: Windproof, Water-Resistant, Breathable, Wicking, Quick Drying, Water-Resistant Leather Palm, Tricot Bonded Palm for Anti-Slip Grip
- Design Features: Touch-Screen Compatible, Removable Wool Blend Liner with Outseamed Construction, Removable Leash, Pull-On Loop, Carabiner Loop, Soft Nose-Wipe on Thumb
- Functional Details: SuperCinch Gauntlet, Tapered Wrist, Pre-Curved Construction, Anatomically Contoured Patterning
Fabric: WINDSTOPPER® soft shell, 94% nylon, 6% elastane face fabric with 100% polyester backer - Textured water-resistant goat leather palm - Touch-Screen goat leather thumb and index fingertip - 40% wool, 35% acrylic, 25% polyeste
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 8.3oz / 236g (L)
- THE best multi day backcountry ski gloves (Review by David)
What can you say? Warm, durable, comfortable, good looking and not to mention functional. These gloves do it all. Good for day or multi day use. I can’t think of another brand and/or model that comes close to what I am looking for in a ski glove that is breathable and dries quickly overnight due to the removable lining.
(Posted on 1/29/17)
- Great Glove! (Review by Joshua)
These gloves are great! The fit is really good and being able to take out the inner glove is an awesome feature. They dry very fast! The sensor part of the glove doesn't seem to work amazingly but it works a little bit. The leather feel is very smooth and stays pliable. The snot wiper on the finger is a great touch that I've used multiple times. I love the leashes and super cinch gauntlet. The only thing I don't like about the glove is how the wool blend liner has started to pill and some small chunks have started to pull apart from the liner. Overall I love these gloves and use them whenever I go snowboarding.
(Posted on 12/28/16)
- Amazing glove, durable, waterproof, well-built, warm (Review by Chris)
I have used this glove for nearly two years now (same pair, maintained with leather treatment) for countless days out. This has included ski touring, approaching and belaying on ice climbs, steep uphill snow slogging, and plowing up neve. They dry quickly when you pull out the liner, the palms are very durable for dealing with ropes (rappeling and belaying), and they are always warm enough for the job.
While I find them very versatile, I think they are best as a warmer, waterproof glove for alpine climbing. Whenever I encounter steep snow slopes, I throw these on with confidence.
(Posted on 12/15/16)
- Fantastic (Review by JEAN MICHEL)
No glove is perfect, but in my experience this one comes the closest.
Comfortable and warm, it'll protect you from the elements all the while being breathable. I have sweaty hands. I have never had such dry hands in winter gloves.
I also like that they are fully featured with carabiner loop, idiot cord, and pull-pull tightening-loosening tab. I only wish the loosening tab was a different colour to be able to find faster.
Fits true to size. I have big hands and the XL fit perfectly whereas typically my hands are too big for the bigger sizes.
(Posted on 2/19/16)