- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Breathable, Fully Seam-Taped, Laminated Construction, Windproof, Hybrid Mapped Construction, Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Design Features: Helmet Compatible Wire-Brimmed Halo-Hood, Hood Rolls Up and Stows with Secure Clip, YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon Zippers, TorsoFlo™ Venting - Hem-To-Pit, Two Internal Shove-It™ Pockets, Zip Chest Pockets, Zip Hand Pockets, Internal Zip Chest Pocket, Internal Front Stormflap, Integrated Hood Cordlocks, Key Clip
- Functional Details: Dynamic Reach™ Underarm Panels, Double-Separating Center Front Zipper, Cuff Zips, Pocket Placement Above Harness, Stretch Panel at Base of Hood, Articulated Elbows, Hook/Loop Cuff Closures, Elastic Drawcord Hem
Fit: Standard Fit
Fabric: GORE-TEX® PRO 3L, 100% nylon 70D plain weave body, GORE-TEX® PRO 3L, 93% nylon 7% spandex 70D stretch plain weave panels
Center Back Length: 31½˝ / 80 cm
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 22.9oz / 649g (L)
- Excellent Jacket (Review by MB)
In my opinion this jacket is a very versatile piece of gear which is equally at home whether skiing, climbing, hiking etc. It is both breathable, and waterproof (with long pit-zips to aid in cooling). The gore-pro material is tough, and quiet. I especially appreciate the size of the hood which fits over all my helmets (bike, ski, climb). I'm 5'10 and 180lbs, and the large fits me perfectly with room to layer (long arms, barrel chest, 34in waist). Possibly, my favorite piece year round.
(Posted on 11/22/16)
- Great bombproof hardshell (Review by Ksal)
Im 5'9 , 140. I have to go with a large because the length is too short in my real size. I love this jacket. It has all the features you would want on a hardshell with a few takebacks. I wasn't a fan of the wrist zippers, they rubbed on my hand when not wearing gloves. I couldnt wear the jacket without gloves on. This may have been able to be fixed if OR put longer velcro straps similiar to the Arcteryx jackets, thus allowing you to clinch the wrist more tightly when needed. My two complaints, length of jacket and wrist zippers/cinch. Otherwise its a great goretex pro / hybrid shell that will meet and exceed whatever you can put it through.
(Posted on 10/30/16)