- Fabric Performance: Breathable, Lightweight, Wicking, Quick Drying
- Design Features: Touch-Screen Compatible, Anti-Slip Silicone Palm Print, Glove Clip
- Functional Details: Tapered Wrist
Fabric: Black, Coyote colorways; Radiant Fleece™ 95% polyester, 5% spandex 100-weight; Charcoal colorway; 100% polyester heathered melange techno knit - touch-screen fleece thumb and index fingertip
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 2.1oz / 59g (L)
- Great light weight gloves (Review by Hugh)
These are some great light weight gloves. Warm enough to wear on their own, but thin enough to use as liners when the temps drop.
The index fingers work great on my smart phone screen!
Great gloves, keep up the good work OR!!!!
(Posted on 1/30/17)
- Great liner gloves or simple lightweight use (Review by mortsgah)
I have had other lightweight gloves that I use for liners. These are almost silky in texture and they are perfect for days when full on glove is too much.
(Posted on 1/2/17)
- OUTSTANDING liner!!!! (Review by bonnell123)
This liner is AMAZING! I am a mailman in Wyoming where the weather can be a challenge. This liner gets the job done. I use them in combination with my stormtracker gloves when im working in sub-zero temps.
When the weather plays nice, I use them as an outer glove. They keep my hands warm to around 25F. They dont block much wind, but thery are not supposed to.
If they get wet they dry extremely quick. They are not bulky, so you can shove them in pocket and they will not get in the way.
If you want something to just keep your hands warm, this is it. If your planning to use as an outer glove take a look at the PL-150's. It may be worth your time !!
(Posted on 1/31/15)