- Fabric Performance: Breathable, Wicking, Quick Drying
- Design Features: Touch-Screen Compatible, Anti- Slip Silicone Palm Print, Glove Clip
- Functional Details: Tapered Wrist, Double Layer Fleece Construction
Fabric: Radiant Fleece™ 95% polyester, 5% spandex 300-weight exterior - 100% polyester 100-weight lining - Touch-Screen fleece thumb and index fingertip
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 2.7oz / 77g (L)
- A little tight, but warm and comfy! (Review by Robmat)
These gloves took a few wearings to stretch out and fit properly (though, that is more of a fit issue than a fault of the glove). That being said, they are now comfortable and warm. The touch sensitive fingers work well and have held up so far. This is a nice glove for every day wear in cool to cold temps.
(Posted on 12/28/16)
- Comfy But Fragile (Review by Jared)
These would make decent mid-weight liners for an outer shell mitt or glove system. They are very comfortable and warm. The touch-screen friendly sensor material works, but it is extremely fragile. The first time I wore these I was putting away a pair of tie-down straps and a tiny burr on the buckle tore a chunk out of the finger sensor pad. I have owned other OR gloves similar to these, but without the sensor pads and they have been MUCH more hard-wearing.
(Posted on 1/4/16)