- Fabric Performance: Breathable, Wicking, Quick Drying
- Design Features: Touch-Screen Compatible, Anti-Slip Silicone Palm Print, Glove Clip
- Functional Details: Tapered Wrist, Double Layer Fleece Construction
Fabric: Radiant Fleece™ 95% polyester, 5% spandex 300-weight exterior - 100% polyester 100-weight lining - touch-screen fleece thumb and index fingertip
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 2.7oz / 77g (L)
- Warm and soft (Review by Victor)
These gloves are warm and can be worn by themselves if temperature is not too cold. definitely need an outer shell if temp drops bellow zero. When worn with a solid shell they keep your hands very worm.
(Posted on 12/29/16)
- A little tight, but warm and comfy! (Review by Robmat)
These gloves took a few wearings to stretch out and fit properly (though, that is more of a fit issue than a fault of the glove). That being said, they are now comfortable and warm. The touch sensitive fingers work well and have held up so far. This is a nice glove for every day wear in cool to cold temps.
(Posted on 12/28/16)
- Comfy But Fragile (Review by Jared)
These would make decent mid-weight liners for an outer shell mitt or glove system. They are very comfortable and warm. The touch-screen friendly sensor material works, but it is extremely fragile. The first time I wore these I was putting away a pair of tie-down straps and a tiny burr on the buckle tore a chunk out of the finger sensor pad. I have owned other OR gloves similar to these, but without the sensor pads and they have been MUCH more hard-wearing.
(Posted on 1/4/16)