- Fabric Performance: Durable, Breathable, Ultra-Tactile, Wicking, Quick Drying, Leather Palm, Split Suede Overlays on Palm
- Design Features: Gel Padding on Palm, Kevlar® Stitching, Carabiner Hole, Vented Palm and Fingers, Finger Pull Tabs
- Functional Details: Close Fitting for Optimal Dexterity, Neoprene Cuff, Hook/Loop Wrist Closure, Tapered Wrist
Fabric: 95% polyester, 5% spandex, stretch woven main shell - goat leather palm and overlays - SuperFabric™ 3L, 86% polyester, 14% spandex back of hand - polyester-coated neoprene cuff
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 3.8oz / 108g (L)
- Still proving themselves after 5 years (Review by Pete Hiker)
I've been using these gloves several times a week for cycling, and several times a year when I go on bush bashing, mountain climbing, hiking trips for the last 5 years. They've proven themselves. A couple of the seams are finally starting to come undone... which is why I'm on this site - to buy another pair!
(Posted on 1/25/17)
- Men's SeamSeeker Glove (Review by By Jason, mixed climber extrodinaire)
I've used these for soloing big walls, belaying and for mountain biking. They were a bit tricky to get off my hands at first, but they have broken in now and come off easier. The durability has been great. No busted seams yet! I also find these super comfortable.
(Posted on 3/26/13)