- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Breathable, Wind-Resistant, Lightweight, Wicking, Quick Drying, Durable, Water-Resistant Leather Palm, Stretch Material Back of Hand, Ultra-Tactile
- Design Features: Soft Nose-Wipe on Thumb, Pull-On Loop, Glove Clip, Carabiner Loop
- Functional Details: Elasticized Wrist, Tapered Wrist, Anatomically Contoured Finger Seaming, Pre-Curved Construction, Under-Cuff Construction
Fabric: 90% nylon, 10% spandex stretch laminated twill shell - Waterresistant goat leather palm - 100% polyester tricot lining
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 3.8oz / 108g (L)
- poor dexterity (Review by clayton)
the liner does not associate well with the shell.
they feel awesome at first but when needing to undo knots or manage detailed manipulating work the shell quickly moves up and away from the liner adding bulk to finger tips. if the shell could be secured to the liner better they would be awesome!
(Posted on 7/27/16)
- Are They Super? (Review by Pat H)
Having had many pairs of Verts over the years and being disappointed with the latest design, I thought this would be the answer. In many ways it is. The palms remind me of the old style of the Vert. They are supple with good grip and dexterity. They do not seem as warm. This glove fits me in all my other fingers but the pinkie and I have noticed the same problem in other OR gloves I have tried on. I noticed the seam on the thumb is right on the top. This creates bulk which reduces some of the dexterity and is different than the Verts. I would use the same style of seam on the Verts in these. I would buy these again but make sure that I have one with a long enough pinkie.
(Posted on 1/20/16)