- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant
- Softshell Construction
- Movement-Mirroring Stretch Design Features: Adjustable and Removable Durable BioThane® Instep Strap
- Double Pivoting Boot Hooks
- Anti-Slip Silicone Pads Functional Details: Hook/Loop Front Closure
Fabric: 50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% spandex, 90D stretch double weave
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 4.8oz / 136g (L/XL)
- great gaiters (Review by patay)
I use these in the field on gravel, backcountry, and trails and they keep everything out. They are also great for keeping the bottom of my rain pants dry and not trashed.
They don't come off until you take them off.
Definitely would buy again.
(Posted on 12/28/16)
- Wrapid up, these are awsome (Review by Shellback90)
When looking for hiking and backpacking gear, utility, ease of use, and durability are all equally important to me. That's why, when I was shopping for new gaiters, I chose the Wrapid Gaiters. First, I hike 3 - 4 times per week and anywhere from 5 - 15 miles per hike. I have owned these gaiters for a couple months now and I couldn't be happier. They are comfortable, durable, and easy to put on and off. I was concerned about the durability of the strap and how it would react to rocks, but that concern was unfounded. The straps are holding up great. The one issue I have had is when I don't get the Velcro aligned correctly, it will grab my sock or be scratchy on my shin if I'm wearing short socks. The answer to this issue is simply to put them on correctly. Other than that, I have been very happy with this purchase.
(Posted on 10/24/15)