- Fabric Performance: Waterproof
- Fully Seam-Taped
- Laminated Construction
- Windproof Design Features: YKK® AquaGuard® Zippers
- ¾-Length Side Zippers
- Back Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack
- Carabiner Loop
- Internal Loops for Instep Lace Functional Details: Articulated Knees
- Elastic Waist with Drawcord
- Gusseted Crotch
- Accepts Accessory Suspenders
Fit: Standard Fit
Fabric: GORE-TEX® with Paclite® product technology 2L, 100% polyester 50D plain weave
Inseam: 31½” / 80 cm
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 10.7oz / 302g (L)
- Great rain pants! (Review by Dwight)
Great pants for Western Washington fall and winter hiking. Not too hot in the 50s over shorts or with hiking pants at lower temps.
(Posted on 12/29/16)
- best pant ever worn! (Review by TJ)
We encountered thigh deep snow on our trail and in my Foray pants my legs remained dry. Best. Pant. Ever.
(Posted on 12/28/16)
- Great hiking pants (Review by Scott)
I use these for a variety of search & rescue activities. They are great as an outer layer when it's pouring down rain and windy. The side zippers give great flexibility for venting.
(Posted on 10/19/16)
- Best All Arounders (Review by Old Guide)
I select from many pant options to avoid subjective trouble in mixed weather. If I had to pack one option these lightweight Forays are my top pick to keep weather issues from ruining my guided adventures. Quick to put on over any layers in all seasons. When conditions go south fast you can easily pull these on over your boots or share them with someone less prepared for nasty wind and precipitation. These can help prevent hypothermia and are part of my year round checklist. I never leave them behind.
(Posted on 2/1/16)
- Great Pants (Review by Pauly)
I have had these pants for guiding and hiking in the Canadian Rockies for 4yrs and they were a great investment and still like new
(Posted on 9/3/15)
- Nice but........ (Review by John V)
These pants are almost perfect. Fit is not too tight but not baggy. The side zippers are great and zip and unzip easily. My only complaint is the cuffs are too small. They work perfect when wearing boots but when I wear sneakers the water runs down the leg into the sneaker. The only way to limit this is to keep the cuff un zipped a bit so it drapes over my sneakers.
(Posted on 11/6/13)