- Fabric Performance: Breathable, Lightweight, Quick-Drying, Wicking, UPF 15
- Design Features: Patch and Flap Chest Pocket, Patch Chest Pocket, Logo Placket Label, Contrast Grosgrain in Collar, Gusset Spilt Tail
- Functional Details: Curved Hem, Fish-Eye Button Closures
Fit: Standard Fit
Fabric: 98% nylon, 2% polyester
Center Back Length: 30” / 76 cm
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 5.2oz / 146g (L)
- My fancy shirt (Review by Ivon)
I would say this is made true to size. Looks good for all occasions. I always wear this in the front country. I am 5'8", 165 and medium fits great.
(Posted on 12/31/16)
- Best gift (Review by Mother-in-law)
So far, I've given three of these shirts to sons-in-law, who are active sportsmen as well as high-power professionals. They love the shirts and wear them as often as possible for both play and work. It's the fabric, they say. In addition to the design and fit of the shirts. How about OR making them in solid colours, too?
(Posted on 8/6/15)
- Great Shirt! (Review by Global)
Hands down best all-round warm weather shirt for all activities that I've owned. Great fit and feel with very low maintenance. My only regret is not ordering the other colors before they were out of stock!
(Posted on 7/15/14)
- Love the shirt (Review by Barksdale)
I love all things OR, and this shirt is no exception. Good looking, fits great, low maintenance, what more can you ask?
(Posted on 6/6/14)
- Nailed it with the Growler (Review by SeaLevel)
This shirt is dialed in!! I am 6'2 @ 200lb athletic build and the L shirt fits loosely like a glove. I ordered them to work in during the hot spring and summer months and have barely taken them off. They are great looking, dry rapidly and don't seem to smell after working hard. Only gripe is there aren't more colors!!!
(Posted on 5/15/14)
- Everything shirt (Review by Tex)
I love this shirt for road trips where I can wear it for both active wear and casual. The material is about the right weight, light but not flimsy.
The fit is trim but not tight and true to size.
(Posted on 4/22/14)