- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Breathable, Windproof, Wicking
- Design Features: Removable Liner, Heat Pack Pocket, Removable Leash, Pull-On Loop, Glove Clip, Carabiner Loop, Flip-Top Finger and Thumb Covers on Liner, Magnetic Flip Top Retention Points
- Functional Details: Ladder-Lock Wrist Cinch, SuperCinch Gauntlet™, Pre-Curved Construction
Fabric: Ventia™ insert - 100% nylon shell – AlpenGrip® LT palm, 100% polyester tricot lining, 100% polyester 300-weight fleece liner
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 10.1oz / 285g (L)
- My go to. (Review by Wilson)
I regularly rock these without liners, even on those -10 + wind ski days (admittedly, I run hot). I don't get cold or overheat with them on, and the fabric on the palms lets me work with all sorts of objects. They're perfect.
(Posted on 12/30/16)
- Wife loves them (Review by At Kulshan)
For the boarder mom teaching their kids the sport, the wife says the Meteor is ideal. Hands stay warm and dry while the shell is on yet easy to get into finger mode when our 3 yr old needs help. The liner folds over and fasten by Velcro. Fingers come exposed while the liner covers the rest of your hands and the liners dry quickly if they get wet. But unfortunately she left them on the tailgate as we drove off last spring, so Santa is getting another pair. She just has to suffer a little until then, wearing socks.
(Posted on 11/27/16)
- Great mittens for photogs (Review by John)
Being a recent convert to the "Mitten Group" I needed a mitten with a liner that allowed me to work the controls of of my camera, dexterity is a must when changing lenses, batteries, and memory cards. The Meteor Mitts fit the bill perfectly. As a landscape photographer I find myself out in all types of weather, especially when I visit the Great Smoky Mountains. These are well made and keep my hands and fingers nice and toasty.
(Posted on 2/17/15)
- Love Them (Review by Paul)
I've had mild frost bite after growing up/enduring many Minnesota winters while not wearing the appropriate gear, so my fingers get cold easily. With the liners, I've been able to wear these mittens without additionally purchased hand-warmers and enjoyed long days on the slopes. Great mitts!
(Posted on 2/17/15)