- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Fully Seam-Taped, Breathable, Wicking, Tricot Lined Crown, Laminated Construction, UPF 50+
- Design Features: Floating Foam-Stiffened Brim with Hook / Loop Adjustment, Varied Brim Width, Embroidered OR Logo
- Functional Details: Internal Adjustable Cinch-Band™, Removable Chin Cord, Packable, Crushable
Fabric: GORE-TEX® 3L, 100% nylon, 70D plain weave crown - 100% nylon, 70D plain weave with PU coating brim - 100% polyester, tricot lining
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 3.2oz / 91g (L)
- Really Works!! (Review by Redfisher)
Went hunting at the Washington Oregon border terrible rain and very cold! streets were flooding.. Crazy weather! Had 3 different brands of very expensive rain gear 2-5 hundred a set and 2 different brands of boots (also expensive) and no hat, friend had one of your Seattle Sombreros laying around so I snatched it up, couldn't hurt right? Well it was the only thing I wore that worked to repel the rain! What a great product!! Keep the great products coming!
(Posted on 12/25/16)
- Outstanding rain protection (Review by Derek)
I have been using this hat in Alaska for hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, and four wheeling. Shove it in a gear bag, grab it when you need it, bounces right back to form. True fit on the XL for my huge melon. Love the camo patter. Been using the Seattle Sombrero for over 20 years. Best rain hat ever.
(Posted on 11/23/14)
- Great Hat (Review by Multicam)
I've been in a cold rain several times. Hat is perfect. Wide brim keeps rain away and the sun out of your eyes, off your neck. I liked it so much that I bought one in KHAKI/JAVA.
(Posted on 12/2/13)
- Excellant (Review by digitalgranpa)
I have been wearing Seattle Sombrero's for at least 20 years and prefer them for any situation. I first owned a grey one but my grandson took it over. I then bought a black one which I now wear. I am buying the Multicam just because I like the looks of it.
(Posted on 11/14/13)
- Seattle Sombrero, Multicam™ (Review by By QM)
I have used this several times, extended durations (48+ hrs). Cool/wet conditions. Head is dry and warm, feels nice and is just a nice hat for the cool and rainy pacific northwest.
(Posted on 10/17/12)