- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Breathable, Lightweight, Wicking, Quick-Drying, TransAction™ Headband, Mesh-Lined Crown, UPF 50+
- Design Features: Dark Fabric Under Brim, Side Vents on Crown, Embroidered OR Logo
- Functional Details: Internal Adjustable Cinch-Band™, Removable Chin Cord, Packable
Fabric: 86% nylon, 14% polyester, double weave ripstop main shell - 100% Supplex® nylon, plain weave under brim - 100% nylon, mesh crown lining
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 2.6oz / 75g (L)
- Great for cruising (Review by Joan)
This is a great hat as it protects the ears and packs well into a suitcase My husband has had this hat for 2 years now and 4 cruises. The only problem is that it doesn't last very long as he keeps loosing it. One for sure is in the Panama Canal!!! Just bought his 3rd one today from M.E.C. in Calgary so let's see how long this one will last!
(Posted on 7/8/15)
- Excellent for hiking/backpacking (Review by Yellowstone)
I've had this hat for 3 seasons and use it extensively, especially for backpacking. I've thru-hiked most of the Pacific Crest Trail wearing it. It stayed on my head in 40 mph winds. It kept me shielded from the sun in southern California. It is comfortable to wear the entire day. The back brim clears a backpack easily so it does not irritate by catching or pulling. I've washed it by hand and it cleans up well.
(Posted on 1/28/14)