- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Breathable, Wind-Resistant, Lightweight, Wicking, Quick Drying
- Design Features: Touch-Screen Compatible, Nose-Wipe on Thumb, Reflective Logo and Trim
- Functional Details: Tapered Wrist, Minimal Seam Construction
Fabric: Radiant Fleece™ 63% nylon, 23% polyester, 14% spandex main fabric - Touch-Screen synthetic fleece thumb and index fingertip
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 1.6oz / 44g (L)
- Great Glove for Hiking and Running (Review by Stowe)
Hard to be perfect, and this glove comes close. Was skeptical of a glove this small keeping my hands warm, they did the trick! Even in the rain, my hands were comfortable. Thought the pinky was a little long. Fits snug, the fingertips work with electronics and the reflective strip is an added bonus since my running shoes decided to forgo that feature for some reason.
I would buy these again and recommend them. Now I just need this February weather to cool off again. Keep have 70 degree days.
(Posted on 2/25/17)
- Perfect light gloves (Review by Allen)
Great for both running in cool to cold weather and for backpacking/hiking use. The sensor tips are great for taking pictures etc without taking gloves off. Just enough warmth for cool mornings and evenings in the sierras (summertime) and plenty of dexterity. The stretchy lycra-infused material gives just enough warmth with no bulk, the fit is perfect and they look good. There is nothing I would change about these gloves, they are perfect for what they are.
(Posted on 10/5/15)