- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Breathable, Abrasion- Resistant, Lightweight, Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Design Features: Double Pivoting Boot Lace Hooks, Anti-Slip Silicone Pads, Option Instep Strap, Reflective Print Ensures Visibility, Hook and Loop Patches at Heel for Secure Attachment
- Functional Details: Drawcord Cinch Top, Flat-Seam Construction
Fabric: 88% nylon, 12% spandex, jersey knit main body - Cordura®, 91% nylon, 9% spandex, 120D stretch woven side panels
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 2.7oz / 77g (L)
- Great Gaitors (Review by Beepbill23)
These gaitors are true form fit and smooth to the touch. Almost barely feel like they are there. Only negative part about these are the String provided for strapping under the boot/shoe. Torn up the first hike's use....Might want to know where to find more of these to make sure i have more to replace, knowing they will not last after a few trips on the trails and rocks.
(Posted on 3/15/15)
- Ultra Trail Gaiters™ (Review by By Jared S)
Just returned from two weeks in the New Mexico / Colorado back-country. These gaiters were the perfect compliment to a low cut trail shoe. They fit well and are snug. Previous gaiters were too loose and would either allow dirt to get it or would bellow out and catch on obstacles. These fit close to the leg and the top can be tightened for different ankle sizes. Using these every day kept dirt out of the shoe and minimized the number of times I needed to wash my socks. My only complaint is the string that runs under the shoe is hard to secure and wore out after two days on very rocky trails. I secured the string by hitching to the instep hole and tying a square knot through the outside hole. This worked but the know was difficult to untie after long muddy days. Some type of snap may be simpler to use. Absolutely recommend for anyone hiking in a low cut shoe or trail runner.
(Posted on 8/20/13)