- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Breathable, Fully Seam-Taped, Windproof
- Design Features: Fully Adjustable and Removable Hood, External and Internal Front Stormflap, Hidden Zip Chest Pocket, Snap Patch Pockets with Zippered Hand Pockets, Removable Belt, Key Clip
- Functional Details: Double-Separating Center Front Zipper, Tab and Snap Cuff Adjustment, Back Kick Pleat
Fit: Standard Fit
Fabric: Ventia™ 2.5L, 67% nylon, 33% polyester 100D heathered dobby
Center Back Length: 34” / 86 cm
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 17.5oz / 497g (M)
- Great jacket! Size up if layering (Review by LL)
This is a great rain jacket! It's sleek enough to be work appropriate, and certainly keeps you dry! The joy of a longer rain coat is that the water runs to the ground, instead of onto your legs. I thought the jacket ran big, so went down to an XS, but now wish I stuck with the small so I could layer more comfortably on a cold rainy day.
(Posted on 2/9/17)
- Love the jacket but the fit is off (Review by noname)
You'll have to go up a size in this jacket because it's super tight fitting across the chest and under the arms. Unfortunately for me that meant it was big everywhere else. I'm 5' 5" (barely) and normally a medium.
I love the styling and waterproofness of the jacket and the length is fantastic for keeping my legs and bottom dry! I would have given it 5 stars if the fit was better.
(Posted on 11/4/16)
- Great Jacket....Office to Trail (Review by Runs with Setters)
I was looking for a rain jacket that I could wear to work as well as walk the dogs or go on a day hike and the Envy Jacket fits the bill. The belted cuffs and waist along with the textured coloring of the jacket make it stand out from a typical shell. I am 5'4 and the jacket fit perfectly in the arms and hit above the knee. I received several compliments when I wore it to work. Nice job OR!
(Posted on 11/16/15)
- From Work to Wherever (Review by RunswithSetters)
This stylish jacket can be worn to work and it's practical enough to hit the trails for a day hike on a rainy day. The belted cuffs and waist add flair to this jacket. I'm 5'4" and the jackets hits above the knee and sleeve length is perfect. I received several compliments when I wore it to work. Nice Job OR!
(Posted on 11/14/15)