- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Breathable, Fully Seam-Taped, Windproof, Laminated Construction, Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Design Features: Helmet Compatible Wire-Brimmed Halo-Hood, YKK® AquaGuard® Zippers, Pit Zips, Zip Chest Pocket, Zip Hand Pockets, Internal Front Stormflap, Integrated Hood Cordlocks, Key Clip
- Functional Details: Double-Separating Center Front Zipper, Pocket Placement Above Harness or Pack Belt, Articulated Elbows, Hook/Loop Cuff Closures, Elastic Drawcord Hem
Fit: Standard Fit
Fabric: GORE-TEX® 3L, 94% nylon, 6% spandex 78D face with 100% polyester tricot backer
Center Back Length: 26¾˝ / 68 cm
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 16.3oz / 461g (M)
- Great Alpine Jacket (Review by Wats)
I use this jacket primarily for mountaineering. After a few very wet outings last winter, I picked up the Revelation on a suggestion from a friend. I am extremely happy with it. The long pit zips are wonderful for temp regulation and it has kept me warm and dry in pouring rain and icy winds. My friend and I are both around 5'2" and petite, we sized up to the medium so that we could comfortably fit extra layers under it for cold snow conditions.
(Posted on 10/16/15)
- I love this jacket! (Review by Kelsi H.)
Last year when the zipper on my Enigma jacket broke, I was incredibly bummed to learn that it was no longer being made. However, OR offered to replace it with the Revelation jacket and I couldn't be happier! This jacket has kept me dry during torrential down pours as well as during windy/wet boat rides while doing fieldwork. I'm 5'7", 135 lbs, with a fairly athletic build and the Medium fits well. Perhaps a little roomy, but I like having the option to wear base layers underneath, including a light to mid weight down jacket, when it's cold. The desert sunrise color is beautiful and I've received a number of compliments on the fit and color of this jacket. So if you're looking for an awesome windproof/waterproof jacket to keep you dry, the Revelation jacket is for you!
(Posted on 9/24/15)
- Great Jacket (Review by Katie)
I love this jacket and use it mainly for skiing. So far so good for keeping me dry in the PNW. I am 5'6", 130 lbs and the xs fits whether I just have a base layer or need to add more insulation. The pockets work well for me and zippers seem solid.
(Posted on 9/4/15)