- Fabric Performance: Wicking, Quick-Drying, Breathable, Lightweight
- Design Features: Internal Front Stormflap, Thumb Loops, Contrast Stitching
- Functional Details: 11˝ Front Zipper, Flat Seam Construction, Raglan Sleeves
Fit: Standard Fit
Fabric: 100% polyester melange fleece
Center Back Length: 26˝ / 66 cm
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 7.0oz / 198g (M)
- Nice Mid Layer (Review by Daphne)
Worn as a Mid Layer in -20 wind-chill snowmobiling. For the conditions we were riding in the Vanquish Sweater did its job. On a prior ride wearing a top rated snowmobile suit in 8 degree weather with a base layer and without the sweater my arms were cold. With the Vanquish Sweater as a mid layer under that same suit with -20 wind-chill you know it is cold but I never got a chill. The fabric is not bulky and layered well.
(Posted on 2/9/15)
- Fabric Doesn't Wear Well (Review by Jenelle )
I love the fit of this pullover and the nice details, but within a couple wears the fabric on the front of the sweater and on the forearms was covered in pills and looks terrible. I've cleaned it up with a sweater stone a few times, but it doesn't stay pill-free for long. The sleeve length is also a little short for me to use the thumb loops.
(Posted on 12/26/14)