- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Wind-Resistant, Breathable, Hybrid-Mapped Construction, Wind-Resistant, Lightweight
- Design Features: Adjustable Hood, Zip Chest Pocket, Zip Hand Pockets, Left-Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack, Carabiner Loop, Internal Front Stormflap, Key Clip
- Functional Details: Dynamic Reach™ Underarm Panels, Single-Separating Front Zipper, Elastic Cuffs, Elastic Drawcord Hem with Hook Attachment Inside Jacket
Fit: Trim Fit
Fabric: Pertex® Quantum,100% nylon 22D ripstop shell and lining, 96% polyester, 4% spandex 50D stretch double weave underarm panels, Primaloft® Gold 100% polyester insulation 60 g/m2
Center Back Length: 27˝ / 69 cm
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 11.3oz / 321g (M)
- Very happy with this jacket! (Review by Michael)
I have some 30º weather here and all my gear for the Appalachian trail next spring and this jacket will easily keep me worm..
(Posted on 12/28/16)
- Love this jacket (Review by epd)
This is my favorite OR jacket! It works well across a spectrum of cool temperatures and I like that it's trim enough to be worn as a layer but also looks great on it's own. It's proven to be durable, breathable, and the fit is true to size. Buy it!
(Posted on 10/31/16)