- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Wind-Resistant, Breathable, Hybrid Mapped Construction, Lightweight
- Design Features: Zip Chest Pocket, Zip Hand Pockets, Left-Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack, Carabiner Loop, Internal Front Stormflap, Key Clip
- Functional Details: Single-Separating Front Zipper, Elastic Drawcord Hem
Fit: Trim Fit
Fabric: Pertex® Quantum, 100% nylon 22D ripstop shell and lining, 96% polyester, 4% spandex 50D stretch double weave underarm panels, PrimaLoft® Gold 100% polyester insulation 60 g/m2
Center Back Length: 26˝ / 66 cm
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 6.7oz / 191g (M)
- Cozy,attractive,good fit (Review by dan)
Bought 2 of these for Christmas presents. Loved the look, fit and feel.
(Posted on 12/29/16)
- Versatile and Comfy (Review by Kate)
This vest is so buttery and breathable! I have had it for 2 weeks and have barely taken it off. It is a great layer, and not bulky so it sits well under more insulation for colder days! I have worn it winter cycling and running it it functions great during the activity AND after.
Fits true to size and is flattering!
(Posted on 12/28/16)
- This vest... (Review by adventure.chick)
I love the Cathode! I wear it layered over the Transition Hoody while exploring approaches to ice climbs or even fat biking. It moves with me, keeps me warm in all of the right places and with the super flattering cut it is also a perfect piece to wear when out in town. I have to confess that I am wearing the Cathode now in my home so I can keep the heat a little lower. LOL... This vest pays for itself!!!
(Posted on 12/22/16)
- Must have (Review by Marie)
The cathode vest is very breathable and light. I use it as a layer while running in autumn or crosscountry in the winter and spring. The insulated areas are placed the right places. Downunder I use a light wind jacket or a l/s shirt. It is technical and stretchy enough to use in crosscountry competition or running, or just while trekking in autumn.
True to size.
I have it in black. Wish it came in one color too.
(Posted on 8/20/16)