- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Wind-Resistant, Lightweight
- Design Features: Adjustable Hood, Internal Shove-It™ Pockets, Zip Chest Pocket, Zip Hand Pockets, Left-Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack, Brushed Tricot Back of Hand Inside Pockets, Carabiner Loop, Key Clip
- Functional Details: Single-Separating Front Zipper, Elastic Cuffs, Elastic Drawcord Hem
Fit: Trim Fit
Fabric: Pertex® Quantum, 100% nylon 22D ripstop shell and lining, 650 fill power responsibly sourced down insulation
Center Back Length: 26? / 66cm
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 11.2oz / 318g (M)
- Stylish jacket but poor sizing (Review by Stylish skater)
This jacket is very nice and stylish. The cornflower blue is a pretty color, too. It's lightweight and very slim-fitting. I bought it for ice skating at our local rink. It's good for late fall and early winter weather, but not heavy enough for really cold temperatures. HOWEVER, the sizing is way off. I ordinarily wear a size Small, but after referring to the sizing chart, I bought a size Medium. The Medium is too tight in the bust and hips! I should have bought a size Large. I can't wear bulky clothes underneath the jacket at all. I couldn't believe that I needed a Large! I'm 5'6" and weigh 130 pounds or less. I've noticed that OR tends to make garments on the small side, but 2 sizes off? -- really?! I'm very disappointed.
(Posted on 12/28/16)
- Size up! (Review by Whit)
It is a beautiful, flattering jacket but if you are curvy at all, I would advise going up a size. I had never had the experience of a down jacket fitting like lycra until now! The cut is very flattering, however, so I just returned it for a larger size. OR simply makes the best down jackets.
(Posted on 12/7/16)
- Tight overall fit esp. the hips (Review by Adam )
This seems like a great jacket. However, not the one I was looking for. If you like a slim, snug layer, then you'd like the Verismo. I was looking for a looser jacket. I am 5'5', weigh135# and curvy. The hips were too snug and I couldn't comfortably wear a hoody underneath the jacket. Just a FYI: the catalog describes this jacket as "standard fit, but the tags state that it is a "trim fit".
Going to try the Aria bc normally I really like OR products.
(Posted on 11/3/16)