- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Breathable, Windproof, Wicking, Fully Seam-Taped, Water-Resistant Leather Palm, Moonlight Pile Fleece Liner Palm
- Design Features: Kevlar Stitching, Removable Liner, Heat Pack Pocket, Removable Leash, Pull-On Loop, Glove Clip, Carabiner Loop, AlpenGrip Tabs Prevent Slipping
- Functional Details: Elasticized Wrist, SuperCinch Gauntlet™, Pre-Curved Box Construction, Three Panel Thumb
Fabric: GORE-TEX®, 2.5L 100% nylon, 40D ripstop shell - Pittards® Armortan® leather shell palm - 100% nylon ripstop liner - PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation 170g in shell, 340g in liner
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 11.8oz / 333g (M)
- Superb - Best Mitts Ever (Review by Shakti)
My hands are always cold and I generally use hand warmers with all my mitts and gloves. Since I got the alti mitts i have not had to use hand warmers as my hands are warm enough.
(Posted on 1/31/17)
- Excellent love liners too! (Review by Nick)
These are really excellent gloves for me as I snow shoe, cross country ski and alpine as well and they are perfect...love them!
(Posted on 1/30/17)
- Excellent (Review by bryan)
I bought a pair of the Alti Mitts for my wife last year and they handled flawlessly when outside temps reached below -40* F.
I even used them when I was blowing the snow off our driveway. With no glove liner, they still worked great. I didn't feel any of the freezing metal from the snow blower handles, and after 30 minutes working in sub-zero temps, my hands remained very warm.
These gloves are awesome and I recommend them to anyone who works outdoors during winter season.
(Posted on 4/6/15)
- Warmth, finally! (Review by tmbirdsall)
I got these as my belay mitts. My hands are always, always, always cold. So cold that sometimes I can't feel them while I'm climbing ice. What a relief to find these. Gore-tex outer mitt and Gore-tex inner mitt. This has been my Winter saving grace for my hands! Always warm and dry now!
(Posted on 8/19/14)
- Warm Hands - FINALLY!! (Review by Emmie D)
Are you the one whose hands are always cold, regardless of hand warmers or any other solutions you have tried? Suffer no more! These Alti Mitts certainly solve that problem. A bit bulky, making it less comfy to grip ski poles, but a minor inconvenience for toasty warm hands. You'll never complain about cold fingers again!
(Posted on 2/19/14)