- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Wind-Resistant, Abrasion Resistant, Breathable, Quick-Drying, Lightweight, Movement Mirroring Stretch, UPF 50+
- Design Features: Zipper Fly with Dual Snaps, Front Jean-Style Pockets, Zip Back Pocket, Zip Thigh Pocket, Brushed Tricot-Lined Waistband
- Functional Details: Stretch Inner Short, Webbing Waist Tie
Fit: Standard Fit
Fabric: 86% nylon, 14% spandex 90D stretch woven ripstop
Length: 16 3/4” / 44 cm, Inner Shorts Length: 4 1/2” / 11 cm
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 7.4oz / 210g (8)
- Literally favorite summer skirt ever (Review by Alison)
I wear this skirt more than anything else in the summer -- to work, around town, hanging out with friends, even to niceish dinners. It has a clean line, fits great, and the material is light and wicking, making it perfect for warm weather. I also love the shorts inside, which makes me feel confident wearing it in windy conditions or for modesty sake. The length is perfect -- mid thigh, making it playful while still reasonable.
(Posted on 1/29/17)
- Love it (Review by Tat)
This skort just replaced my favored 5+ years old skort from Title Nine.
Great fit and length. Great design. Quick -Drying. Lots of pockets. I used it for backpacking trip and loved it. No friction with the backpack hipbelt. No leg movement restriction. Looks amazing for wearing it to town or travel. Love it.
(Posted on 8/3/16)
- My new favourite skort! (Review by su)
I just received this skort, it's completely perfect and the pinot colour is gorgeous. The Ferrosi fabric is so comfortable - lightweight, water-resistant with plenty of stretch - this would be good for running, hiking and I definitely plan to wear it to work. In fact, I am going to order it in black and cornflower!
(Posted on 3/4/16)
- love it (Review by Dee)
the skort is just as incredible as the capris.... love the fit and the quality!
(Posted on 5/11/15)