- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Breathable, Windproof, Lightweight, Fully Seam-Taped, AlpenGrip® Palm
- Design Features: Removable Liner, Moonlight Pile Fleece Liner Palms, ToughTek™ LT Tabs on Liner to Prevent Slipping, Removable Leash, Pull-On Loop, Glove Clip, Carabiner Loop, Heat Pack Pocket
- Functional Details: Ladder-Lock Wrist Cinch, SuperCinch Gauntlet™, Pre-Curved Box Construction
Fabric: GORE-TEX® 3L, 74% nylon, 26% polyester, 70D shell - AlpenGrip® palm - PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation: 170g insulated, 100% nylon ripstop liner
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 10.1oz / 285g (L)
- Buying another pair (Review by EA Rider)
I've had a pair of OR modular mits since early 2000's, i'm in the market to buy another pair and some other gear. My family has been purchasing OR gear for as long as I can remember.
I live close to the mountains, in the winter temps drop to about 10 degrees. I ride motorcycle all year around and spend lots of time in the outdoors.
(Posted on 12/6/16)
- Durable and versatile (Review by JRockfish)
Great pair of mitts, as you'd expect from OR for one of their hallmark products. I wore OR mitts at Baker 20+ years ago and as good as those were these are a huge upgrade. Easy cinching of the powder cuff and solid construction. I'm on season #3 with these and love them. My only request is that a built in squeegee be added along the pointer finger of the right mitt. I have some Columbia gloves with this feature and it really is great for those "33 degree and snowing" days. buy this mitt and you'll be thrilled.
(Posted on 1/6/16)
- Unisex sizing (Review by K)
When I ordered these, I found them under womens mt baker mitts. However, they are unisex gloves and use unisex sizing. This would be helpful to mention in the description. I wear a women's medium but needed a small in unisex. Had to return the lager size. Other than that, they seem to be exactly what I was looking for.
(Posted on 11/4/15)
- Living up to the OR standards and reputation! (Review by Rainydayrunner)
Stop reading now and just go buy these mitts. They are perfect! I put them on today at the summit of a climb and wore them for the first part of the descent. It was 6 degrees at the top, so quite chilly. I love that these have a glove insert and a mitt outside. It allows you to take off the outer mitt and make whatever adjustments you need to with the dexterity of gloves. The fit and feel is perfect. The gloves have very soft fleece on the inside so they don't suck the cold out of your fingers when you first put them on. They also have Velcro attachments to keep them in place in the mitts. Within a short period of time on the descent, I had to take them off because my hands were too warm. These absolutely live up to the OR reputation for making bomber mitts!
(Posted on 12/7/13)