- Fabric Performance: Water-Resistant, Breathable, Lightweight, Wicking, Quick-Drying, TransAction™ Headband, UPF 50+
- Design Features: Dark Fabric Under Brim, Floating Foam-Stiffened Brim, Embroidered OR Logo
- Functional Details: One-Handed Drawcord Adjustment, Removable Chin Cord, Packable
Fabric: 86% nylon, 14% polyester, double weave ripstop main shell - 100% Supplex® nylon, plain weave under brim (Multicam: 50% cotton, 50% nylon - Realtree Xtra®: 60% cotton, 40% polyester)
Avg. Weight (oz./g): 2.3oz / 65g (L)
- outstanding product (Review by wheatley)
Purchased this hat over a decade ago for backcountry use. I have used it in deserts, heavy rainfall (dries fast), windy weather (draw cord is great for this), on glaciers and cascade mountain ascents for sun protection, traveled everywhere with it overseas. It folds nicely, lightweight, stitching has never come undone considering the heavy use. Retains it's shape when unpacked from extended storage. I live in eastern WA and jog with it as summers can average high 90's F. Great hat, it has never let me down.
(Posted on 6/9/16)
- Outstanding Cover (Review by Comrade Kirov)
Although Chinese-made, this product is very well made. It is fully-adjustable, provides ample shade and is lightweight. I hope I never lose it.
(Posted on 3/26/16)
- best hat I've ever owned (Review by lance)
All around great hat. My 3 year old son started wearing my hat, so we've now got 4 of them in our house.
(Posted on 6/23/15)
- Too big (Review by Claus)
Hat seems ok, but the size range is messed up - no smaller size available. By the time I pull the adjustment cord to make the hat fit a size 7 head, the whole back half of the hat is puckered up and looks ridiculous, and renders it useless for me.
(Posted on 6/23/14)